Monday, April 18, 2011

Information or Misinformation Highway

The Internet
I get lots of emails that look “fishy” and they are not coming from my fishing friends. Sometimes I check them out with Snopes.com. Often I don’t take the time, and trash them.

A lot of the emails involve our president and include flat out lies about him. That’s why I was glad to see Bill O’Reilly address this. You should watch the following video, “Separating Fact from Myth Regarding President Obama. I think you will be surprised.


~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
They say dolphins are very smart. And they are. In just a short time after captivity they can teach people to stay at the edge of their pool and throw fish to them.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it.
~Doug Larson

~~~
Joke of the Day

The Magic Green Hat
(This probably works best down in TX)

GreenHatThe other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT. When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

But...don't try it at McDonald's. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order!



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: