Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dogwoods

Blooms
We’re enjoying the dogwood and azalea blooms at our home these days.

IMG_0759IMG_0758

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
The color of spring time puts a little spring in your step, and a smile on your face.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of
beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.
~Walt Whitman

~~~
Joke of the Day

A Sad Story from a dumb friend…

iPhoneIt all began with an iPhone... November was when my son Robert celebrated his 30th birthday, and I got him an iPhone. He just loved it. Who wouldn't?

iPadI celebrated my birthday in January, and my wife Joan made me very happy when she  bought me an iPad.

ipodtouchMy daughter,Suzanne`s birthday was in May so I got her an iPod Touch.

My wife Joan celebrated her birthday in December so I got her an iRon. iRon

It was around then that the fight started...... What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean. This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.

I should be out of the hospital by Thursday!!!

 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: