Monday, April 11, 2011

Fishing Worms

How Do You Get Them?
I usually go to a bait store when I need some fishing worms. I learned about a new way to get them. It’s called “worm grunting”. Watch the video. They drive a wooden stake in the ground, and then run a flat iron rod across the top of the stake, and worms start coming up out of the ground.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
The advantage of exercising every day
is so when you die, they'll say,
'Well, he looks good doesn't he.'
 

~~~
Quote of the Day
Happiness often sneaks in through a door
you didn't know you left open.
~John Barrymore

~~~
Joke of the Day

My wife asked, “What are you doing today?”

I said, “Nothing.”

She said, “You did that yesterday!”

I said, “I wasn’t finished!”



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: