Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Easter Rabbit?

Checking Things Out
IMG_4041I think it was the Easter Bunny that was in my front yard the other day. I’m just guessing that he was looking around and checking things out. Maybe where to hide the eggs, or looking for potential problems like dogs. I hope he brings me a chocolate rabbit!

Fishing Today
I hope to be on Douglas Lake again today. And hope the lake is in better condition for fishing. Last week we had to deal with a lot of floating debris on the lake. Hoping the winds have moved it aside.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I have advice today. There are two things we need to make sure we have in our live. One is a hobby. The second is some physical exercise.
They are good for you.
Find something you enjoy doing and do it for relaxation and enjoyment. You’ll live longer and enjoy the days you live.

~~~
Quote of the Day
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form
of thought; and that gratitude is happiness
doubled by wonder. 
~G.K. Chesterton

~~~
Joke of the Day

A wife says to her husband one weekend morning, We've got such a clever dog. He brings in the daily newspapers every morning.

Her husband replied Well, lots of dogs can do that.

The wife responded, But we've never subscribed to any papers!!!

 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: