Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Back and Get Up

Time Change
clockDon’t forget! Tonight we go off of Daylight Savings Time and back on regular time. As you know, this means we set our clocks back one hour.

A Look at the 23rd Psalm

The Lord is my Shepherd
That's Relationship!

I shall not want
That's Supply

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
That's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters.
That's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul
That's Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness.
That's Guidance!

For His name sake
That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
That's Testing!

I will fear no evil.
That's Protection!

For Thou art with me
That's Faithfulness

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me,
That's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
That's Hope!

Thou anointest my head with oil,
That's Consecration!

My cup runneth over.
That's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
That's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord.
That's Security!

Forever.
That's Eternity!

~ the Writer of words in blue are unknown

~~~

Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Ever think about TIME? Some said that "time” is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. That’s kind of funny. But sometimes it seems everything is happening at once.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the
ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars
when you had hair.
~Sam Ewing
~~~
Joke of the Day

Recently while attending a dinner party, by way of conversation, the guest seated beside me asked "do you stir your coffee with your right hand or your left?” to which I replied "My right hand”.

The response "interesting indeed, I stir mine with a spoon!”

And….

Two drunks are sitting elbow to elbow at a bar. “I wish I knew where I was going to die,” Paul says.

“Why?” asks Tom

“Because if I knew I would not go there “Paul replied.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: