Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do You Have Senior Moments?

Be Honest
Okay, I’ll be honest and tell you that I have my senior moments. I know I’m not alone.

I heard about one person who would stop halfway on the staircase in their 2-story home to rest a moment, then not remember if they were going upstairs or down.

And I have more than once been working on a project at home, then find I need a specific tool. After walking to my workbench, I can’t remember what I came to get. So I have to go back to my project and start working again until I discover what I needed.

Here’s a good video illustration senior moments…

Looking for my wallet and car keys

And check this lady out… she’s having a senior moment.

SrMoment

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
You’ve heard the sayings: “Between the devil and the deep blue sea” and “Between a rock and a hard place”. It means you are stuck between two opposing forces or two undesirable situations.
I had a friend that would get a little confused maybe and say “Between the devil and a rock”. I really think he did it on purpose.

~~~
Quote of the Day
A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.
~Oscar Hammerstein
 
~~~
Joke of the Day

They say marriages are made in heaven, “well," so are lightning and thunder!

And….


Discussing the environment with his friend, John asked, “Which of our natural resources do you think will become exhausted first?”

“The taxpayer,” replied his friend.




Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: