Saturday, July 17, 2010

Net Books

A Neat, Small, and Very Portable Computer
Net books are a small computer which don’t include a CD/DVD drive. I’m sure they don’t compare to the
I Pad, but they appear to fill a need at fairly low cost. We got one last week that we ordered from Dell. It will be used mainly by Beverly, but we will both use it when we travel. It is lighter and smaller than my Dell notebook. We can both use it for email and I can write my blog from the net book when we are out of town.2010-07-16 20.58.50

The above picture shows the new net book on the left and my old notebook on the right. I think it will be very convenient for traveling. Also, we can sit in the family room and send emails back and forth to each other. ;-)

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I think God worries more about our silence
than our cry for help.

~~~
Quote of the Day
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

While two families were waiting in line to see the Washington Monument, their two five-year-old boys were getting acquainted.

"My name is Joshua. What's yours?" asked the first boy.

"Adam," replied the second.

"My daddy is a doctor. What does your daddy do for a living?" asked Joshua.

Adam proudly replied, "My daddy is a lawyer."

"Honest?" asked Joshua.

"No, just the regular kind," replied Adam.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: