Monday, July 12, 2010

Amazing Way to Park Cars

Automatic Parking Underground
This is amazing. If you haven’t seen it yet, I am sure you will enjoy this technology. It a completely automatic underground car park in Budapest.

 

UPDATE
My knee continues to improve. I have to admit is sore when I walk. It seems like using the cane helps a bit. I’ve been off prescription pain meds for over a week, but I’m going to continue the Advil, which seems to help.

oldhdI got my laptop computer back on Friday, with a new  500 gig hard drive. The old one was only 120 gig. I spent most of Saturday reinstalling software and drivers. It seems to be working great, and I enjoy all the extra storage. The picture shows the old hard drive (3.9” x 2.7” x 0.3”) which is so small. So amazing they can hold so much information. And the new one is They installed is the same size.

UD If you ever need help with your computer call or go visit Unbound Digital and talk to the owner, Jason Miller. Go to their website for more information: http://www.unbounddigital.net/

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
In the evening, Pray, and go to bed on time.

In the morning, wake up early and Pray.
Accomplish your work with a smile.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
~ Ronald Regan

~~~
Joke of the Day

Health Care

Let me get this straight...

We passed a health care plan:

  • Written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it,
  • Passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it,
  • To be signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes,
  • With funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes,
  • All to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
  • And financed by a country that's broke.

What could possibly go wrong????



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: