Monday, June 15, 2009

Broken Finger

Kevin’s Left Pinky
He broke his finger two weeks ago, and they did the surgery a little over a week ago. I thought you might like to see the before and after x-rays.

Before
Surgery

X-Ray_Before

After
Surgery

X-Ray_After

Japanese Wisdom
Proverb

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
You can tell a lot about a person by how they handle little disappointments in this life.

~~~
Quote of the Day
We make a living by what we get;
we make a life by what we give.
~ Winston Churchill

~~~
Joke of the Day

Tale from an old geezer…

I went to the store the other day. I was only in there about five minutes. When I came out there was policeman writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a senior a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a a dirty and dumb cop.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes ... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't give a hoot. My car was parked around the corner.

I try to have a little fun each day. It's important at my age.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below