Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Tunnel of Love

Bizarro
When I first saw this following Bizarro cartoon, I thought it was funny! In fact, I cut it out of the paper and put it on the fridge. And true it is…

bizarro-tunnel-of-love

When going into the tunnel it’s just the two of you. Ah, love and not a worry in the world. But the end result is much responsibility including children, a home, a car, etc.

But you know, I would not change a single thing about my marriage to Beverly.

The union between man and woman… It’s the most wonderful thing in the world.

 Click here for more info about Bizarro Comics.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
They say if you want something to get done,
ask someone who’s busy.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Forgiveness does not change the past,
but it does enlarge the future. 
~Paul Boese

~~~
Joke of the Day

A blonde is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.

"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."

When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" said the doctor.

"No, from skipping," replied the blonde.


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: