Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heart Warming

A Boy and His Dog
This video is fun to watch. It’s about a boy and his dog. It lasts a tad over 3 minutes.

 
Life is Good. Be Thankful for it!
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Someone said, “ Pain and Suffering is inevitable but Misery is optional.” That is so true. And showing forth misery to others does not help anyone.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Nothing fails like success because we don't learn
from it.  We learn only from failure.
~Kenneth Boudling

~~~
Joke of the Day

A drill sergeant had just chewed out one of his cadets, and as he was walking away, he turned to the cadet and said, "I guess when I die you'll come and dance on my grave."

The cadet replied, "Not me, Sarge...no sir! I promised myself that when I got out of the Army I'd never stand in another line!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: