Saturday, April 5, 2008

Old Geezers

I guess I am, what I am.
I've decided I'm and Old Geezer! The Sunday Comics last week in the strip "Pickles" confirmed it for me. Check it out here: Pickles on March 30, 2008.

Wikipedia says this about a geezer: "In the United States and Canada, geezer generally refers to an old man, or more liberally, any old person, usually eccentric."


Check out this Pie Chart. Can you relate to it? I use that term "working" a little differently. "Working" means fishing, reading, resting and taking a little nap every now and then. Oh, well, you could include a little yard work it that too.







~~~
Quote of the Day
I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one.
~ Henry Ward Beecher

~~~
Joke of the Day

A general noticed one of his soldiers behaving oddly. The soldier would pick up any piece of paper he found, frown and say: “That's not it” and put it down again.

This went on for some time, until the general arranged to have the soldier psychologically tested.

The psychologist concluded that the soldier was deranged, and wrote out his discharge from the army.

The soldier picked it up, smiled and said: “That's it.”

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.