Friday, April 4, 2008

Funny Friday


Funny Stuff
  • How come we choose just 2 people to run for president and 50 to run for Miss America.
  • I signed up for exercise class. They said to wear loose clothing. Well, if I had loose clothing I wouldn't be signing up for exercise class.
  • When I was young I used to go "skinny dipping". Now I just "chunky dunk".
  • Never argue with an idiot. Someone may be watching and they may not be able to tell the difference.
  • Brain cells come and go, but fat cells are forever.
  • Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
  • Bumper Sticker: If you can read this, thank a teacher... and, since it's in English, thank a soldier!
Here's a funny Practical Joke shown on this YouTube Video....



Every wonder if your having a bad day. Well, click here to see the Signs That You're Having a Bad Day.
~~~
Here's a slide show of some funny technology cartoons...

Make Your Own Slideshow | More Slideshows

~~~
People want the front of the bus,
the back of the church,
and the center of attention.

~~~
Quotes of the Day
Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
~ Author Unknown

Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness.
~ Ellie Katz

~~~
Joke of the Day

A blonde goes into a coffee shop and notices there's a "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a free Lunch.?"

But the blonde keeps on screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"

Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motorhome because we didn't have that as a prize.

The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motorhome!"

And she hands the ticket to the manager and he reads...

"WINABAGEL"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: