Friday, April 25, 2008

Fishing Video and More

Fishing Video
I finished making a little video based on some pictures and video clips I made last Friday when we were fishing on Douglas Lake. I posted it on YouTube and have embedded it here if you would like to watch it.



I'm planning to be out on the lake again today, so when you watch that video you'll get a little idea of what we are doing.

You can check out other YouTube videos I have made here:
Jim's YouTube Videos. I'm still learning, and still have a lot to learn.

Special Effects Make-up

I thought this was most interesting. Watch this video to see how a young girl is transformed into an aged woman.



~~~
Quote of the Day
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
~Theodore Roosevelt

~~~
Joke of the Day

CARDS YOU'LL NEVER SEE IN HALLMARK:

"Looking back over the years that we've been together,
I can't help but wonder:...
What was I thinking?"

"Congratulations on your wedding day...
Too bad no one likes your wife."

"How could two people as beautiful you...
have such an ugly baby?"

"I've always wanted to have someone to hold,
someone to love...
After having met you, I've changed my mind."

"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am...
that you're not here to ruin it for me."

"Someday I hope to get married...
but not to you."

"You look great for your age...
Almost Lifelike!"

"We have been friends for a very long time...
What do you say we call it quits?"

"I'm so miserable without you...
It's almost like you're here."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: