Friday, March 7, 2008

Wake Up America!

Do you realize that America is really in danger? Really, do you? If we are not careful, our way of life could we taken from us. Oh, you think I'm over-reacting. I don't think so. The threat is REAL!

When you have the opportunity, go to my web page, The War On Terror, and check out those links. Especially, the new one I just added,

I hope you will watch it to the end.


Also, check out this flash video named, How to Destroy America. It's an eye opener!
(I just learned that some of the above links may not work at the present time. If they do not work, I hope you will check back in a few days and try them.)

It is a scary situation that the country is in these days, but understanding the threat, can help up to be more knowledgeable so we can elect the right leaders for our country. We should also pray for the President of the United States of America, and our other elected leaders. God's will be done!

Dad sent this to me yesterday.
Watch the words and hear the music of...

~~~
Quote of the Day
Freedom is never more than one generation away form extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
~ Ronald Reagan

~~~
Jokes of the Day

Three guys get to heaven, Bob, Larry and Bill, and before they enter St. Peter warns them "whatever you do don't ever, ever, step on a duck. Once one quacks, they all do, and they make a terrible racket".

Bob enters heaven and immediately steps on a duck. So an angel comes up to him and chains a large hairy ugly woman to him for eternity, and says " I told you not to step on a duck".

The next week Larry steps on a duck. An angel comes to him and chains a very ugly woman to him for eternity and says "I told you not to step on a duck".

Bill hadn't stepped on a duck since he had gotten into heaven, then one day an angel comes up to him and chains a beautiful supermodel to him.

He asked her why she was there and she turned to him and said, " I don't know what you did, but I stepped on a duck."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: