Monday, March 24, 2008

Gone Fishing

Closed For A Few Days
Tennessee Granddaddy has gone fishing. I plan to be back around the middle of the week. My friend Larry and I are heading down to Weiss Lake in Alabama. This place is known as the "Crappie Capital of the World".

You may be wondering about a fish named crappie? Well, I can tell you they are a fun fish to catch and a delicious fish to eat.


~~~
Quotes of the Day
Happiness is never stopping to think if you are.
~Palmer Sondreal

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
~Mark Twain

The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance;
the wise grows it under his feet.
~James Openheim

~~~
Jokes of the Day

Don't marry for money...You can borrow it cheaper.
~~~
Last weekend my credit card was stolen but I decided not to report it because the thief is spending less than my wife does.
~~~
The man was in no shape to drive, so he wisely left his car parked and walked home. As he was walking unsteadily along, he was stopped by a policeman.

"What are you doing out here at 2 A.M.?" said the officer.

"I'm going to a lecture." The man said.

"And who is going to give a lecture at this hour?" The cop asked.

"My wife." said the man.

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they aare bril and my dad will love them as much as me.
Loopy Loo