Saturday, March 8, 2008

Be A Patriot!

Be a Patriot--Support Our Troops and the Military! When you have the opportunity go to the web page I have been developing called:


You'll find that I have added some more links that I think you will enjoy. The new links are described below:

The Patriot Files
It includes a variety of interesting topics, including Troop Stories, Hall of Heroes, Links & Blogs, Support Our Commander & Chief, Humor & Politics, the Author's Navy Site, plus a variety of links to flash movies. A great site, and you will not be disappointed!

Sagebrush Patriot

A site a bout American patriotism, values and tradition. It has couple of links to some excellent flash movies. One is a MUST: America, Why I Love Her. In this patriotic essay, John Wayne recites a beautiful poetic piece written by another actor, and poet, John Mitchum.

Military & Patriotic Movies

This web site has links to twelve(12) military and patriotic movies, including the Pearl Harbor Attack, Korea-the Forgotten War, Vietnam--America's Longest War, the Audie Murphy Story, and so on.

~~~

Quote of the Day
Freedom is not free.
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

~~~
Jokes of the Day

Soon after our last child left home for college, my husband was resting next to me on the couch with his head in my lap.

I carefully removed his glasses. "You know, honey," I said sweetly, "Without your glasses you look like the same handsome young man I married."

"Honey," he replied with a grin, "Without my glasses, you still look pretty good, too!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: