Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Smile A While, Laugh A Little

Photobucket

If you haven't seen this YouTube video clip, you are in for a real treat (I think). If you are normal, or even close to normal, it should make you smile. It's a short skit about the theft of some copper clappers starring Jack Web and Johnny Carson (Made in 1968).


~~~
Quote of the Day
Some folks are wise and some are otherwise.
~ Tobias Smollett

~~~
Joke of the Day

Sadie's husband Jake has been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet his faithful wife stays by his bedside day and night.

One night, Jake comes to and motions for her to come closer. He says, "My Sadie, you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what, Sadie?"

"What Dear?" she asked gently.

"I think you're bad luck."


Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: