Friday, November 30, 2007

A Sharp Friend

Walter Sharp is one of my high school friends. We graduated in 1957. Walter recently sent me the picture of him that is shown here.He's changed a little bit just like me. It seems like the years do have an impact on us.

I have added a link to my link list for his website: Sharp Digital Image. Walter creates prints, posters, murals, banners, DVDs, CDs, etc. from digital images. His site has galleries showing examples of the finished product that are for sale. Should you have a favorite picture you would like to have created into any of the previous categories, contact Walter and he should be able to help you.

The Doctor Survey

I have been thinking about the number of doctor I see on an annual basis. I was surprised when I listed them. The survey has gone good. We've had over 20 people vote. It looks like I won (or lost)! I had more than anybody.

I have the following doctors (and Blue Cross):
  1. General Practice
  2. Rheumatologist
  3. Ophthalmologist
  4. Cardiologist
  5. Dentist
  6. Dermatologist
  7. Ear, Nose & Throat
  8. Podiatrist
  9. Hematologist
  10. Urologist
  11. Gastroenterologist
So I've got eleven doctors that I'm helping to support. You would think I'm nearly dead, but I'm still kicking. I'm going to keep going to the gym 3 days a week. And I'm going to try to loose some weight. That will be on my new years resolution list for sure.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The safe way to double your money is to
fold it over once and put it in your pocket.
~ Frank Hubbard

~~~
Joke of the Day
(One of my personal favorites)
A pirate was talking to a "land-lubber" in a bar. The land-lubber noticed that, like any self-respecting pirate, this guy had a peg leg, a hook in place of one of his hands and a patch over one eye. The land-lubber just had to find out how the pirate got in such bad shape. He asked the pirate, "How did you loose your leg?"

The pirate responded, "I lost me leg in a battle off the coast of Jamaica!"

His new acquaintance was still curious so he asked, "What about you hand. Did you loose it at the same time?"

"No," answered the pirate. "I lost it to the sharks off the Florida Keys."

Finally, the land-lubber asked, "I notice you also have an eye patch. How did you loose your eye?

The pirate answered, "I was sleeping on a beach when a seagull flew over and pooped right in me eye."

The land-lubber asked, "How could a little seagull poop make you loose your eye?"

The pirate snapped, "It was the day after I got me hook!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: