Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fun Friday

Some call in Black Friday. We called it Fun Friday. We took to the shopping malls yesterday! With our Toyota Sequoia, we can all go in one vehicle. There was seven of us. I fought the traffic for the gang. We had lots of fun. And had a nice meal together at a Mexican restaurant for lunch. Then last night we went to Kevin's for finger food and fun and games. Wonderful time was had by all.

There was an early Christmas for some last night in Kingsport. Since Bethany, Mandy, Alex and Sylvia will not be returning for Christmas, they did some gift exchanging last night. This picture shows Bethany, Many and Alex in the midst of wrapping paper looking somethings over.

But today it's winding down... Mandy, Alex and Sylvia return to middle Tennessee. And tomorrow Bethany leaves to return to NY. We love these special days at Thanksgiving with family. We look forward to Next Year!!!

~~~
Quote of the Day
O Lord that lends me life,
Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.
~William Shakespeare

~~~
Jokes of the Day
Some friends are talking about death. One of them asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you? The first guy says,"I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man." The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow." The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say ... Look, He's Moving!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: