Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How Do You Lean?

Right or Left?
I used to lean to the left, but now I lean to the right. I leaned left when I was younger, but as I have gotten older I have moved to the right. I was a strong supporter of John F Kennedy, but since then I have gradually moved to the right. For one, it seems the Democratic party has gone too far in providing entitlements. Also I don’t like the left’s position on controlling our borders, gun control, and individual rights.

A good quote that I am taking out of context comes from Ecclesiastes 10:2  “A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.”

If you lean to the right you might life this video:

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
There’s verse in the Bible that might be directed toward President Obama.
Psalms 109:8:  “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”
---
If Hollywood supports it,
it cannot be good for our country.
---
Pray for out president and our government leaders.
They all need help.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Good for the body is the work of the body,
and good for the soul is the work of the soul,
and good for either is the work of the other.
~Henry David Thoreau

~~~
Joke of the Day

A mother asked her small son what he would like for his birthday. "I'd like a little brother," the boy said.

"Oh my, that's such a big wish," said the mother. "Why do you want a little brother?"

"Well," said the boy, "there's only so much I can blame on the dog."

(Well, you could blame it on Bush, like Obama.)



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: