Friday, October 28, 2011

Where Is America Headed?

In the Wrong Direction
I saw the results of a poll yesterday where it indicated that more than 75% of Americans are not happy with the direction the U.S. is going. I’m among the 75%. I see and hear about too many things that make me shake my head in wonder… things that don’t make any sense because the U.S. is getting away from its core values. We need to get back to the principles that made the country strong in the beginning.

Also, you might want to watch this video by Bill Reilly where he discusses the America of today—America in Decline.

All is not lost, yet. We can overcome by electing people that support a capitalist America, a small government, a fair tax code, secure borders, and freedom to secure individual goals.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
For Pete’s sake,
let’s get this country turned around!

~~~
Quote of the Day
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~Robert Frost

~~~
Joke of the Day

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be gods! 

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a god!

 



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: