Thursday, November 6, 2008

Squeaky

I have another interesting animal video for you today. It's about a pig. No, not a flying pig. It's a pig that herds cattle. He's called Squeaky the Herding Pig. He's quite an animal.




~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I like retirement. People ask me what I do. I tell them I don't do anything Monday through Friday, then on Saturday and Sunday
I rest up.


~~~
Quote of the Day
There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.
~Napoleon I, Maxims, 1815


~~~
Joke of the Day
A factory owner said to a store owner, “Thank you, Mr. Smith, for your patronage. I wish I had twenty customers like you.”

“Gosh, it’s nice to hear that, but I’m kind of surprised,” admitted Smith. “You know that I argue about every bill and I always pay late.”

The factory owner said, “I’d still like twenty customers like you. The problem is, I have two hundred.”

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: