Monday, November 10, 2008

Military Pictures

Our Military in Action
The following picture is an example of a slew of military pictures that have been made available to the public. I think you will find them interesting. Click on the picture below to go to the web page where you can view the pictures.

At the end of the pictures it says,

"If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you're reading it in English, thank your Military."


Many thanks to US Armed Forces
for their dedication and sacrifice for freedom.


Remember, tomorrow is Veterans Day!

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Be thankful: It is wonderful that wrinkles don't hurt.

~~~
Quote of the Day
When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.
It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.
~ Dan Heist

~~~
Joke of the Day
A row of bottles on my shelf Caused me to analyze myself. One yellow pill I have to pop Goes to my heart so it won’t stop. A little white one that I take Goes to my hands so they won’t shake.

The blue ones that I use a lot Tell me I’m happy when I’m not. The purple pill goes to my brain And tells me that I have no pain. The capsules tell me not to wheeze Or cough or choke or even sneeze.

The red ones, smallest of them all Go to my blood so I won’t fall. The orange ones, very big and bright Prevent my leg cramps in the night.

Such an array of brilliant pills Helping to cure all kinds of ills. But what I’d really like to know...

Is what tells each one where to go!?

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: