Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Russian Bar Acrobatics

I was very impressed when I saw this video clip of the Russian-Bar Acrobatics. You will be impressed by their agility, timing, and precision. It looks impossible to me. Enjoy...


Here's a second video taken from America's Got Talent. It shows a trio that uses the Russian Bar which is only 4 inches wide.



~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Don't forget to put God first.

~~~

Quote of the Day

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have,
and one of the best things you can be.
~Douglas Pagels

~~~
Joke of the Day
A bunch of lawyers were sitting around the office playing poker. “I win!” said Johnson.

At which point Henderson threw down his cards, and yelled, “That’s it! I’ve had it! Johnson is cheating!!!”

“How can you tell?” Phillips asked.

“Those aren’t the cards I dealt him!” cried Henderson.

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: