Saturday, September 20, 2008

Awww...

The happiest people don't have to have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.

Hoping these pictures will bring a little cheer into your life.

Wisdom and Patience will help avoid a lot of problems in life.














That little dog with the pawn is just plain cute.










Now, look at those cute raccoons!











I didn't know zebras could look like this...










Cute does not get much cuter than this little puppy. He's in trouble?









~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I wonder if anybody over 65 has pretty feet.
I don't wear sandals.

~~~

Quote of the Day

A wise lover values not so much the gift of the lover
as the love of the giver.
~Thomas รก Kempis

~~~
Joke of the Day
A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. The wife is standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a hard look at herself.

"You know, dear," she says, "I look in the mirror, and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my hair is gray, my shoulders are hunched over, I've got fat legs, and my arms are all flabby." She turns to her husband and says, "Tell me something positive to make me feel better about myself."

He studies hard for a moment thinking about it and then says in a soft, thoughtful voice, "Well, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: