Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Money

The Truth About Money
Learn all about the value of money and what it will buy from Grandma. Click on the following link:

You can also go to my Miscellany Page and download another version of this. Click below:


~~~

Good Thoughts

From one of our church conventions we heard the following:
  • If our prayers become too casual, we'll become a casualty.

  • JOY means putting Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Sometimes when I look back on my life and think about how I used to act, I feel ashamed of myself. I think I'm moving in the right direction, but I'm not there yet.


~~~

Quote of the Day
If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
~Bob Hope

~~~
Joke of the Day
After pulling a farmer over for speeding, a state trooper started to lecture him about his speed, pompously implying that the farmer didn't know any better and trying to make him feel as uncomfortable as possible. He finally started writing out the ticket, but had to keep swatting at some flies buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there are ya?"

The trooper paused to take another swat and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they are. I've never heard of circle flies."

The farmer was pleased to enlighten the cop. "Circle flies are common on farms. They're called circle flies because you almost always find them circling the back end of a horse."

The trooper continues writing for a moment, then says," Hey, are you trying to call me a horse's behind?"

"Oh no, officer." The farmer replies. "I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers for that."

"That's a good thing," the officer says rudely, then goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer added, "Hard to fool them flies, though."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: