Monday, March 19, 2012

Adjust You Car Mirrors Correctly

This is a Good Method
I think if everyone adjusted their mirrors the correct way there would be less accidents from blind spots. I enjoyed this instructional video and learned something. Maybe you will also.

I wonder if they teach this method in Driver’s Education Courses?

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
What wonderful weather we have been enjoying in East Tennessee. Today the temperature is supposed to climb to 80, and I may be soaking up some sunshine while on the lake. Maybe I’ll catch a fish or two.

~~~
Quote of the Day
If it takes a lot of words to say what you have in mind, give it more thought.
~Dennis Roth

~~~
Joke of the Day

Recently on a routine police patrol parked outside a local neighborhood bar the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his own car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a dry night), flicked the hazard flasher on and off, tooted the horn, and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as more patrons left in their vehicles. At last he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the street.

The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer
indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police Station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

2 comments:

betty said...

Thank you very much for the mirror adjustment video. I am going to take the advice. Aloha.

Auto mirror said...

I like this concept. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday.