A Good Summary
”Let me get this straight . . . ...
- We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't,
- which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor,
- but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
- written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it,
- passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it,
- signed by a President who smokes,
- with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes,
- for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect,
- by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,
- all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
- and financed by a country that's broke!
'What could possibly go wrong?'
I received the above which is credited to Donald Trump. Maybe he said, may he didn’t… Either way it make a good quote. You better buy your hand baskets while they are on sale.
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
So a Car's WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rear view Mirror is so small?
Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
~Walt Kelly (Pogo)
Joke of the Day
David received a parrot for his birthday. The parrot was fully grown with a bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was an obscenity. Those that weren't expletives, were to say the least, rude. David tried hard to change the bird's attitude and was constantly saying polite words, playing soft music, anything he could think of. Nothing worked. He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. He shocked the bird and the bird just got more angry and more rude.
Finally, in a moment of desperation, David put the bird in the freezer, just for a few moments. He heard the bird squawk and kick and scream-then suddenly, there was quiet.
David was frightened that he might have hurt the bird and quickly opened the freezer door. The parrot calmly stepped out and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'll endeavor at once to correct my behavior. I really am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness."
David was astonished at the bird's change in attitude and was about to ask what had made such a dramatic change when the parrot continued, "May I ask what did the chicken do?"