Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do You Like Pranks?

They Make You Laugh
I have to admit that I like jokes and pranks. You probably already know that due to my jokes of the day. I’ve pulled some good ones in my day. I may get up the nerve to tell you about a few of them in the coming days.

I liked those Candid Camera type tricks they used to pull on people. Remember, “Smile, You’re on Candid Camera!”

Here’s a good prank I recently ran across. You can find may more at YouTube.

 

Fishing Watauga Lake Today
I hope to be on Watauga Lake today. Doug and I want to try the Lake Trout on that lake for a change. They have been stocking Watauga Lake for a longer time period than South Holston, so the fish are larger. In fact, the Tennessee state record for Lake Trout was set on Watauga lake a few years are with a monster Lake Trout that weighed over 22 pounds 2 ounces. It was caught by Jack and Mary Forbes. Here’s a picture of the Forbes with their fish.

Laker

I’m not sure my dip net is large enough for a fish that size.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Do you know w
hat you call the children of couch potatoes? Tator Tots

~~~
Quote of the Day
When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.
~Seneca

~~~
Joke of the Day

Upon seeing an elderly lady for the drafting of her will, the attorney charged her $100.

She gave him a $100 bill, not noticing that stuck to it was a second $100 bill.

Immediately the ethical question arose in the attorney's mind: "Do I tell my partner?"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: