Thursday, July 14, 2011

Father and Son

A Sparrow
A beautiful short video of the interaction between a father and his son. I sure you’ll be touched by this clip. Really, you don’t want to miss this one!

I learned I need to have more patience when I watched the video. I need to watch myself. Life is too short to not be kind to everyone.

l found this video at NewSeniors.com, a site you might want to check out.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I heard that: A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
~~~
I wanted to be on the lake today.
But I had an appointment with a Doctor.
Maybe tomorrow or another day.
You just never know about Granddaddy.

~~~
Quote of the Day
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each
have one apple.  But if you have an idea and
I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas.
~George Bernard Shaw

~~~
Joke of the Day

A lawyer was on vacation in a small farming town. While walking through the streets on a quiet Sunday morning, he came upon a large crowd gathered by the side of the road.

Going by instinct, the lawyer figured that there was some sort of auto collision. He was eager to get to the injured parties but couldn't get near the car.

Being a clever sort, he started shouting loudly, "Let me through! Let me through! I am the son of the victim."

The crowd made way for him. Lying in front of the car was a donkey.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: