Saturday, January 23, 2010

Interesting

Interesting Site
I ran across a site that you may find interesting. It called the Encyclopedia of Life. the site is dedicated to providing information and photographs of the earths living organisms. The goal is to establish an electronic web page for each species of organism on earth.

A Big Walleye
Here’s picture of a statue of a big walleye pike that you can see in Garrison, Minnesota. It looks like a good place to go fishing.

Garrison_Big_Fish

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Someone said,
“Failure is not defeat if it brings humility.
Victory is not victory if it brings pride.”
That’s a good thought.

~~~
Quote of the Day
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

~~~
Joke of the Day

A patient goes to the doctor's office where, much to his surprise the doctor asks him, "Would you please help me with a problem I'm having?"

Sure, doctor, what can I do for you, says the patient.

"Would you scream in the most earsplitting, piercing screams you can manage? Try to make it sound as if you're in terrible pain." The doctor says.

"But why, doctor, you've always been gentle with me and your treatments have never caused me any pain?" Asks the patient.

"Yes," Says the doctor in a matter-of-fact tone, "but I have a 4 o'clock tee time at the golf course I don't want to miss, and my waiting room is still full of patients."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: