Monday, January 4, 2010

Detroit Billboards?

Chevrolet
A friend sent me some pictures of what may be used as billboards to promote the Chevrolet name. They are awesome pictures that I could identify with, since in my younger days I owned a 1957 Chevy Convertible.

Here are a few of the pictures:

chevy57a

chevy57
 Belair

You can see all the pictures here. Chevy Billboards

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Have you made your 2010 New Year Resolutions?
I’m still working on mine. I definitely want to get back to exercising, but I can’t until I get rid of these blood clots. Any you might guess what no exercise and all this Thanksgiving and Christmas food has done to my weight. Beginning today I am getting back to a normal diet that will be healthier and bring weight loss.

~~~
Quote of the Day
We can be Knowledgeable with other men's knowledge, but we cannot be wise with other men's wisdom. 
~Michel de Montaigne

~~~
Joke of the Day

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.

First, of course, he had to take an eyesight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters:

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

"Can you read this?" the optician asked.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: