Do You Have It?
Someone said you truly have inner strength if you could do all of the following.
- If you can start the day without caffeine,
- If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
- If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
- If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it,
- If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time, (this is a tough one)
- If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
- If you can conquer tension without medical help,
- If you can relax without adult beverages,
- If you can sleep without the aid of drugs
The Family Dog!
They do it every single day!
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
that is in itself a choice.
Joke of the Day
Coach Jones called the young lad in from center field during a Little League game for a conference.
"See here Larry," said the coach, "you know the principles of good sportsmanship that the Little League practices. You also know we don't tolerate temper tantrums, shouting at the umpire, or abusive language. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes, sir," replied Larry.
"Well, then Larry," sighed Coach Jones, "would you please try to explain it to your mother?"