Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Accordion Music

You Like It?
The accordion is an amazing instrument. It seems you would have to quite skilled to play it effectively. I have never been fond of accordion music, but I like it better than bag pipes. Someone told me years ago, jokingly, that the music in heaven is harps, flutes, and violins, but in hell the music is from bag pipes and accordions.

Today I want to share some accordion music with you that I ran across on YouTube. This girl is very talented and can really play the accordion. Listen as she plays the Beer Barrel Polka (Be ready to adjust your volume)

BirthdaySnoopyHappyDanceYesterday-A Birthday!!!
My Daughter-In-Law, Lesley, had a birthday yesterday. We joined her for dinner at La Carreta’s last night and helped celebrate her birthday. Lesley, hope your day was great and all the ones to follow will be greater!

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I appreciate patience in others, and I wish I displayed more patience myself. This, I need to work on.

~~~
Quote of the Day
A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion
but doesn't.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

Quote of the day from Larry the Cable Guy”

"Even after the New Orleans Saints' Super Bowl victory, I have noticed a large number of people, implying with bad jokes and anecdotes, that Loozianna Cajuns ain't smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment.

Anybody who would build a city five feet below sea level, in a hurricane zone, and fill it with Democrats who can't swim is a genius".



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: