Paul Harvey-A Commentary
I’m sure you remember or have heard of the famous newsman named Paul Harvey. He was enjoyed by millions of Americans who listened to his radio broadcasts. The following commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965. This was a warning to our nation, and is posed as “What he would do if he was the devil.”
I hope you will listen to it, as it is very interesting and doesn’t last very long. Listen especially to the seven seconds between 1:57 – 2:04.
Paul Harvey’s dead, but he saw it coming. Good day!
An old high school friend sent me the following quote:
“Fathom the Hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
but the man the oath.
Joke of the Day
Some Puns, hope you can handle them:
- The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
- I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
- She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
- Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
- A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: "You stay here; I'll go on a head."
- I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.