Wednesday, December 2, 2009

US Wildlife Tragedy

A Little Humor
This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife! The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect US wildlife.

BearPicnic Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of expecting government handouts. Now they just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and assistance.

Seriously… Is America losing ground because many people expect the government to solve their problems, instead of working to solve their own problems? Has personal responsibility and accountability been forgotten?

Think: What made America great in the beginning? It was the land of opportunity. These days too many just want money from the government.

My Blood Clots
I’ve been off my shots since last Friday, and now I’m only taking Coumadin orally and my blood test results are in the targeted range. I’m not sure what happens next. I think it will be 5-6 more weeks before they perform another Ultra Sound test is see if the clots have dissipated. They tell me I still need to taken it easy, and not to do anything strenuous. I miss working out at the gym.

Global Warming
Manmade global warming is a hoax. Really!

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
I ran across this the other day, and I think it is so true.
“A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.”

~~~
Quote of the Day
One must be fond of people and trust them
if one is not to make a mess of life.
~E. M. Forster

~~~
Joke of the Day

These three construction workers, Joe, Moe, and Leroy, were going to take a lunch break. They were building a bridge, so they grabbed their lunch boxes and went and sat on the top of this bridge.

Joe opens his lunch and says, "Fried chicken again?!! If I get fried chicken again I'm going to leap off this bridge and kill myself!!"

Moe opens his lunch and says, "Burritos again!! If I get burritos again I'm going to jump off this bridge and kill myself!!"

Leroy opens up his lunch and says, "Boiled eggs again!! If I get boiled eggs one more time I'm going to jump off this bridge and kill myself!!"

They all eat their lunch and go back to work. The next day, lunch comes and they go back to the top of the bridge to eat.

Joe says, "Alright, bologna and cheese!"

Moe says, "Alright, spaghetti and meatballs!"

And Leroy opens his lunch, stands up and yells, "Boiled eggs again??!!!" and dives off the bridge.

Joe starts laughing his head off.

"That's not funny", says Moe, "He may of just killed himself!"

"Yeah, but he packs his own lunch!"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: