Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Making a Magazine Cover

Lots of Steps
Since my daughter, Bethany, is a graphics designer I found the following video clip very interesting. It’s speed up clip of all the steps in making a magazine cover for MacWorld.

New Cell Phone
mDroid I am now the owner of a new cell phone. So I am going through all the steps of learning how to use. It was a gift from Beverly and Kevin in advance of my birthday which is next week. It’s a Motorola Droid, and so far I am amazed by it’s capabilities. Wow!

Boat Winterization 
suzuki Yesterday I took my boat to the dealer for winterization. I always take it back to where I bought it, at Laurel Marina Dealership. They are a good stable and dependable company. I must say a good word about the quality of my outboard motor. It is a Suzuki 115 HP and is a fuel injected four stroke. It has been 100% trouble free since I purchased it over 5 years ago.
 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Life is tough… no doubt.
But we can be tougher… and we will.
Never give up.

~~~
Quote of the Day
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.
~Rabindranath Tagore

~~~
Joke of the Day

Having arrived at the edge of the river, the fisherman soon realized he had forgotten to bring any bait.

Just then he happened to see a little snake passing by who had caught a worm. The fisherman snatched up the snake and robbed him of his worm. Feeling sorry for the little snake with no lunch, he snatched him up again and poured a little whiskey down his throat. Then he went about his fishing.

An hour or so later the fisherman felt a tug at his pant leg. Looking down, he saw the same snake with three more worms in his mouth...



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: