Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Site You Will Enjoy

I stumbled across an interesting web site the other day. I think you will enjoy it, too.

The name of the site is GreatDanePro. Don't let this directory page fool you. Look at the top and you will find pull down menus for a variety of Flash presentations on a variety of subjects.

(See the gray directory boxes at the top,
click on each of them will reveal pull down menus with lots of options.)


One I particularly liked was Western Stars.

Convention GEMS
The "gems" or "crumbs" from the church convention we attended in Freedom, NY are now posted on TG's Convention Gems web page. You can download the file in pdf format. Last years "gems" are also available.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:

A good laugh is good for you!

~~~
Quote of the Day
Happiness is never stopping to think if you are.
~Palmer Sondreal

~~~
Jokes of the Day
In this job we need someone who is responsible, " said the employer.

"Then I'm your man," answered the potential employee. "On my last job, every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible.

~~~

"Doctor, doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?"

"Yes, of course...", replied the doctor.

"Great! I never could before!"

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: