Saturday, August 9, 2008

Last Day

Tomorrow is the last day of our convention. These days here have been very good for me. If I can put the things I have heard into practice , it will make me a better person.

Here's a little thought from today:


"A good conscience makes a soft pillow."

Lake Erie
Tomorrow we will leave Freedom and go to Erie, PA. I am schedule to fish with Captain Matt on Monday. Hope to catch some Walleye Pike. Fishing in Lake Erie depends on the weather. Or more specifically the wind. I hope it works out. Even if I don't catch some fish, I will learn something to help me in my future fishing.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:

Listen up!
You don't learn much when you're talking.


~~~
Quote of the Day
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather,
always bring your own sunshine.
~Anthony J. D'Angelo

~~~
Joke of the Day
Tom was in his early 50s, retired and started a second career.

However, he just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day, he was five, 10, 15 minutes late.

But, he was a good worker and real sharp, so the boss was in a quandary about how to deal with it. Finally, one day he called Tom into his office for a talk.

"Tom, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic. You do a bang- up job, but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear. It's odd though, your coming in late. I know you're retired from the Air Force. What did they say if you came in late there?"

"They said, 'Good morning, General."

Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: