Monday, May 4, 2009

My New Windmill

Dad Gave It To Me
Just take a look at this windmill my Dad gave be a few days ago. Here’s a 40 second video that shows you how it works, when the wind is blowing.

 

The Swine Flu
My friend Bill, a high school friend, who lives in California sent me a good “funny” the other day. It goes like this:

It was once said that a black man
would be president when pigs fly...

Sure enough, 100 days into Obama's presidency
--- the swine flu!

Today is Star Wars Day
Zachary, my Grandson, said today was Star Wars Day. then he said: “May the 4th be with you”.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
When you have pains,
you don’t have to be one.

~~~
Quote of the Day
The butterfly is a flying flower... 
~Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun

~~~
Joke of the Day

A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older.

"Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession."

"No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older."

"But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the windmill! :)