Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Good Argument

Sid Caesar & Nanette Fabray do an amazing thing by having a silent argument (like mimes) to the music of Beethoven’s 5th Symphony. They say it was done with no cue cards, no teleprompters, and no second takes. I think you will enjoy this, and the music is Beethoven.

Crappie Filets 
I cleaned a dozen crappie yesterday morning, and I put 3 packs of 8 filets each in the freezer. We caught 26 on Tuesday and I shared the catch this Doug and Ralph. Since I didn’t keep any the last trip they let me keep a few extra this time.

I was about to quit crappie for this year and start trout fishing, but this last trip makes me want to go back to Douglas Lake at least “one more time”.

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Making a living is not the same thing as making a life:
Making a living is surviving while we are on earth.
Making a life living so as to have eternal life in Heaven.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. 
~German Proverb

~~~
Joke of the Day

Some riddles…

What do you call a chicken at the North Pole?
Lost.

If a dictionary goes from A to Z, what goes from Z to A?
A zebra.

What starts with T, ends with T and is full of T?
A teapot.

Why do golfers take an extra pair of socks?
In case they get a hole in one.

What travels around the world and stays in a corner?
A stamp.

What's worse than raining cats and dogs?
Hailing taxis.

What starts with E, ends with E but usually has one letter? 
An envelope.

Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off!

What did one wall say to the other?
I will meet you at the corner.



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: