Makes You Think
I received the following a few days ago and thought I would share with you.
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
- What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
This is something to make you go..... hmm...... where is your Bible?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill. And no dropped calls!
Makes us stop and think about our priorities.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
When you lose, don't lose the lesson. When you trip, pay attention to the cause not where you fall.
Joke of the Day
Barrack Obama and Sarah Palin were sitting by each other on a plane. Obama thinking Palin was an Alaskan redneck thought he could make some easy money by tricking her into playing a game.
He told her," If I ask you a question, and you don't know it, then you pay me five dollars. If I don't know one of your questions, I'll pay you FIVE HUNDRED dollars.
Palin agreed and Obama began the game by asking, "How many miles is it from the Sun to Jupiter?"
Not knowing Palin paid him five dollars.
Then Palin asked Obama," What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?
After long hours of researching and consulting everyone he knew... he finally gave up and paid the five hundred dollars to Palin.
Then Obama asked, "So...what's the answer. What goes up the hill with three legs and comes down with four?
Palin handed him five dollars. :)