Friday, November 6, 2009

Basketball

Amazing Shots
You might get a kick out of this video of some amazing basketball shots. Have a look…

Remember HORSE?
When was the last time you played HORSE? You remember that don’t you? We always tried some unusual shots, but not as weird as the guys in the video. I remember trying shots that had to bounce off of something before they went in, shots from behind the backboard, and very long shots that you had to throw with one hand.  A few went in, but most didn’t. That was fun. I believe I could still play HORSE, but it would be pretty tame. But my boat is in the way of the backboard. Oh, well… maybe another day.

~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Don’t let the past ruin your or someone else’s future.
God forgives our trespasses as we forgive others.
Ah… peace.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Wherever a man turns
he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer

~~~
Joke of the Day

Two  elderly ladies had been friends for many decades.  Over the years, they had shared all kinds of  activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a  week to play cards..

One day, they were  playing cards when one looked at the other and said, 'Now don't get mad at me ... I know we've  been friends for a long time, but I just  can't think of your name! I've thought And  thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is..

Her friend glared at her for at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, 'How soon do you  need to know?'



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: