Thursday, April 24, 2008

Japanese Trains

Japanese Trains
Going to work in Japan on the train seems to be an interesting adventure. Check this Youtube video on how they get packed in on the trains. I don't know about you, but I definitely could not take this. See for yourself:


This is so different than what I saw when I visited Japan back in the early 1990s. The trains we rode where not crowded and it was a pleasant experience. Things have either changed, or we did not see what rush hour was really like.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Never miss an opportunity to make others happy,
even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.
~Author Unknown

~~~
Joke of the Day

Women's Bumper Stickers

  • So many men - so few who can afford me
  • If you want breakfast in bed sleep in the kitchen
  • Don't treat me any differently than you would the queen
  • Coffee, chocolate, men - some things are just better rich
  • How can I miss you if you won't go away?
  • Guys have feelings too but like ... who cares?
  • Next mood swing is in 6 minutes
  • And your point is?
  • Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time.
  • Do not start with me... you will not win!
  • I’m one of those bad things that happen to good people
  • Sorry if I look interested, I’m not
Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: