Friday, October 15, 2010

Beautiful Fall

The Colors Are Coming
We went fishing this past Tuesday, but I don’t have anything to brag about. We were at South Holston Lake, and we only caught 2 catfish. That was quite a change from last Friday when we had an excellent day. Fishing is always enjoyable. Catching success is unpredictable.

I did notices the fall colors are beginning to develop. It should really be great in a week or so. Here’s a couple of pictures from last Tuesday.

IMG_0229

IMG_0230

Tennessee Granddaddy’s
Fishing Album Has Been Updated

 

 
~~~
Tennessee Granddaddy Says:
Remember, you cannot unsay a cruel word.

~~~
Quote of the Day
Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.
~Cicero

~~~
Joke of the Day

An elderly gentleman....  

Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He
went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%  

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect.. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'  

The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family
yet.   I just sit around and listen to the conversations.. I've changed my will three times!'



Add your thoughts & ideas to this blog by clicking on the "comments" below

No comments: