My daughter, Bethany, was recently was promoted to Creative Director at Gannett’s Asbury Park Design Center. Here’s part of the article from the American Copy Editors Society.
As you would know, old Mom and Dad are excited for her with this new opportunity. We look forward to visiting her in Asbury Park, NJ after she gets settled.
The most rewarding part of my work days was teaching and working with younger people and watching their growth. Everything else I did, really does not matter today.
He is a true fugitive who flies from reason.
Joke of the Day
Actual comments made by NYC teachers on their report cards as of their final narratives. All teachers were reprimanded!
1. Since my last report, your child has hit rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your child is depriving a village of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a “full six-pack” but lacks the plastic thing to hold it together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter’s IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t here.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.
11. It’s impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is gone.
Aren’t those great! --TG